PVR dental Hospital has managed to emerge as one of the leading dental implant center in India because of the unique technique of ‘ A new Teeth in 3 days’. In addition to our advanced technique the following standards have helped us maintain an edge:
- The standards of sterilization, dental techniques, equipments and materials used are on par or superior than most dental centres in the U.K. and U.S.A.
- The doctor associated with PVR dental Hospital are highly qualified, super specialized and have affiliations with international associations and organizations
- The main branch located at Nanganallore is a 10 minute drive from Airport numerous budget hotels to 5 star hotels. Links given at the end of this page.
- All major credit cards accepted.
- PICKUP arranged for consultation
- Our international coordinator will help fix hotel, air tickets and airport pickup arrangements for your trip.
- Get High-Quality, Inexpensive best Dental Treatment in India
At PVR Dental Hospital, we treat hundreds of people every year, most of whom find it very economical to fly down to Chennai, India specifically for their dental work. What better way to get your dental work done than to combine it with an exotic vacation in a city full of beaches and ancient temples?
Apart from the obvious cost savings, our patrons are treated to end-to-end service from the time you get in touch with us. Our dentists will get on the phone with you and evaluate your dental condition over an internet call. Following this, we can make a tentative treatment plan and you can book tickets to visit us. Our hospitality staff will pick you up from the airport and drop you off at your hotel before shuttling you to our clinic and back when necessary. Based on the treatment plan, options for tourism can be worked out as well after you and your accompanying guests arrive here. Additionally, we have tie-ups with great local hotels and travel companies that will make your stay luxurious, enjoyable and inexpensive!We are a reputed and experienced and best dentist and best implant centre in India.
Why Choose PVR Dental Hospital in Chennai?
- We are India’s leading Dental Implant Clinic in hennai. All dental treatment is performed exclusively by us. We have an in-house ceramic laboratory which means all crowns and materials are prepared on site by us.
- We provide a lifetime warranty on our dental implant treatment. We have the best success rates in the country and are supremely confident that our work will enhance your quality of life going.
- Our prices are very competitive due to our large volume of cases in India. We have negotiated top deals with our implant suppliers and pass this on directly to our patrons.
- Reach out to us either via our online chat option or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying your dental requirements
- Our doctors will review your requirements and reach out to you to ensure they have a clear understanding about your case. A telephonic or video call may be arranged to ensure complete clarity. This will also allow us to give you an accurate estimate of treatment costs and fees.
- Next, we can identify convenient dates for your treatment, following which you will need to obtain an Indian medical visa and book flights to Chennai. (Airport Code: MAA)
- We can also assist you with booking accommodation with some of our hotel partners at low pre-negotiated rates.
- If you would like to speak to a patient who has experienced our services before, we would be happy to pass on their contact information to you.
- When you arrive in Chennai, our hospitality manager will meet you and any accompanying friends/family from the airport and transfer you to your accommodation.
- Once you arrive at our clinic, we will perform a comprehensive clinical evaluation and finalize your treatment plan. Our doctors are very experienced and will explain the options available very systematically. Our staff will ensure you receive the utmost comfort and care during your treatment stages.
- We will also provide you with several other services while you are here including:
- Complimentary transfers between the airport and your accommodation (two-way).
- A local mobile phone number so you can contact local establishments easily.
Explore the city of Chennai
Chennai is considered the healthcare capital of India for the unrivalled reputation of its healthcare providers. People from all over India and the world flock to Chennai for their healthcare needs.
In addition to this, Chennai is a tourism hotspot and was featured as one of the top 10 cities to visit in the world by Lonely Planet in 2015. It has ancient temples to explore, pristine beaches with adventure activities and is cultural treats with its institutes of classical dance and theatre. It is also home to famous bazaars (markets) such as Pondy Bazaar where you would find local artisans and hawkers offering a plethora of quintessentially “Indian” products ranging from colorful silk clothing to piping hot samosas. It is renowned for its traditional food and Dravidian hospitality. English is widely spoken and getting around is easy via established taxi systems. Chennai has a well-connected international airport with direct flights to hubs in Europe, the Middle East and South East Asia. It is also very inexpensive to fly between Chennai and other Indian cities such as New Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore.